Monday, October 16, 2006

A terrible week

- Some flatmates came back at 12a.m. but some woke up at 6a.m...everyday I couldn't have a good sleep since my room is just one-thin-wall behind the bathroom.

- Everyone in a supermarket stared at me as I did't understand what the staff was talking to me... finally I knew that he asked me to put my backpack at the entrance and got it back after shopping... but why could the other carry their own bags? Oh no, just becoz they took the shopping cart! Nonsense! Okay, next time I will get that huge shopping cart even I just wanna buy a bottle of water!

- I went to Aix-en-Provence with a Taiwanese classmate on last saturday, that was the only meaningful day I've ever had since I came here... but we spent 5 hours on transportation, and I got up at 5:30a.m... that was crazy... and it was quite scary to walk alone to the bus-stop in darkness and coldness... anyway...huh...

- It was quite horrible to make phone calls at a public telephone booth every night...

- How can the banks only open for 6 hours per day and they close on monday, sunday and half day of saturday? CRAZY! I've been here for 3 weeks but I don't even know the balance of my bank account!

- I have to pay for the rent for 3 months even I just stay for 3 weeks... I couldn't have the deposit refunded even the semester hasn't started yet...very very upset...give my money back!

- Got nothing to do on sunday, so I spent 5 hours to view all digital photos in my harddisk... which are photos since 5 years ago... full of sadness...


Where is my HOME?

3 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

U alright HOiman? ooo hope that u were in Uk instead of france. Sometimes they just need those customers with backpack to leave their bags at the entrance ga. if u use handbag then dun need to do so . Hope U can find your way there , trust HIM , HE will make a way for u !!

Rai said...

各處鄉村各處例,唔好再問點解了,返黎把啦你~~

Hoiman said...

Hoiki,
haha...it's ok to follow their rules, I just feel very embarrassed to be a single focus in a supermarket as they just brabrabrabra in French...and I can just know how to frown.

Ray,
haha...I don't wanna come back...