Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ALWAYS get bad news!!

Bad news always come to me...

Yi-Hsui said she may have to change 10-day trip to 4-day trip in Italy...

I have to stay here for 12 days waiting for her, and I don't wanna be alone for one more week in Italy after she leaves... but I couldn't change the schedule of train ticket to Paris...

I will be alone for 5 days in London later, too. I've already booked the air ticket from London to HK... can't changed the schedule at such a low price... (HKD 2009 for OASIS HK airline)

:'(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God's word is my only source of strength


I used to read Our Daily Bread everyday when I was in secondary school. Now I love to read its online version. I find it more inspiring to read english version, and It even has MP3 that you can listen to.

3 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

If i were u, i am quite enjoy thou. I miss london!!!! Remember my key rings! Cheer up Tiff, you are not alone.

Rai said...

這是一個好好的機會給你去學習獨立,oh,你買了甘泉航空的機票??希望不會延誤得那麼厲害吧~~

Hoiman said...

Thanks guys, I've already been alone for nearly 2 months, that's why I don't want to be alone again for another month :P It fact I like being alone, and I get used to it, but sometimes it's not as enjoyable as you imagine. It's tiring and boring sometimes. And in fact i'm not supposed to do travelling at this moment! I don't have budget and mood for it... Anyway, God will bring me through, I know that I am not alone actually.

Ray, don't say so! -_- You should be glad that you can meet me in xmas, haha.