Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I've been back for 6 days, too much to tell that I don't know how to start...
I really think that I've experienced many miracles and blessings from God in the last 72 days... I must write down what I experienced or I will forget... Give me some times...
And I have about 5 GB photos... I wanna share the essence with you all... wait for me...
I am trying to be in tune with life in H.K. now... Pace, Weather, People, Transports, Informations.... In fact most of the things keep unchanged despite something in my home... Luckily the weather is much warmer than that of European countries, I love this weather in H.K... Autumn...
I slept till late afternoon for the first few days.. horribly exhausted...my health seems getting worse... "my friend" hasn't visited me for over 2 months... oh no, I am still far away from 更年期, ain't I?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes even though I have zero regret for my decision to give up, I feel like I am 半途而廢 after coming back... thanks Joe Yiu's encourangement: 「你好勇呀,真的,我覺得你很勇敢,夠膽嘗試,一個女仔去到咁遠。你放棄個度既生活,但係無放棄自己,無放棄跟隨神,神亦無放棄你。唔試點知喎,後生應該試多D,試左都吸收左一次寶貴經驗。如果响果邊發覺唔適合自己仲堅持留响果邊我覺得好固執同浪費時間 , 所以我一萬個支持~!」
I really think that I've experienced many miracles and blessings from God in the last 72 days... I must write down what I experienced or I will forget... Give me some times...
And I have about 5 GB photos... I wanna share the essence with you all... wait for me...
I am trying to be in tune with life in H.K. now... Pace, Weather, People, Transports, Informations.... In fact most of the things keep unchanged despite something in my home... Luckily the weather is much warmer than that of European countries, I love this weather in H.K... Autumn...
I slept till late afternoon for the first few days.. horribly exhausted...my health seems getting worse... "my friend" hasn't visited me for over 2 months... oh no, I am still far away from 更年期, ain't I?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes even though I have zero regret for my decision to give up, I feel like I am 半途而廢 after coming back... thanks Joe Yiu's encourangement: 「你好勇呀,真的,我覺得你很勇敢,夠膽嘗試,一個女仔去到咁遠。你放棄個度既生活,但係無放棄自己,無放棄跟隨神,神亦無放棄你。唔試點知喎,後生應該試多D,試左都吸收左一次寶貴經驗。如果响果邊發覺唔適合自己仲堅持留响果邊我覺得好固執同浪費時間 , 所以我一萬個支持~!」
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 feedbacks:
Post a Comment