Hey, seems that i met u in the street today(Wednesday) morning around 10:30am in Hennessy Road. Do u walk past there? I wear suit in black color. I feel the outlook of the girl look alike u so much la....she wears black T-shirt with jeans. wow but maybe she is not u la..just my illusion....hehe... B.
oh so co-incident..do u work in wanchai? have time for lunch? hehe wow i have thought it was just someone look like u tim...hahaha...such a co-incident.... Originally i wont go out at that time and we always have car for us. However, that time all drivers have gone and I have to take an architect from Malaysia in hotel which is near my office. I did not take taxi and walked there.....so y I will walk in the street at that time haha B.
6 feedbacks:
Hey, seems that i met u in the street today(Wednesday) morning around 10:30am in Hennessy Road. Do u walk past there? I wear suit in black color. I feel the outlook of the girl look alike u so much la....she wears black T-shirt with jeans.
wow but maybe she is not u la..just my illusion....hehe...
B.
haha...it was me, carrying 2 bulky bags, right?
oh so co-incident..do u work in wanchai? have time for lunch? hehe
wow i have thought it was just someone look like u tim...hahaha...such a co-incident....
Originally i wont go out at that time and we always have car for us. However, that time all drivers have gone and I have to take an architect from Malaysia in hotel which is near my office. I did not take taxi and walked there.....so y I will walk in the street at that time haha
B.
i call u later..may I?
B.+
forget to answer u tim...I just remember her carrying something cos I look at your face only to think if she was u la..haha..so did u notice me nei?
被忽略的感受的確很苦澀,
但這不也令你看清楚誰才是你的真正朋友嗎?
不要為這等小事費思量吧!
Post a Comment