what's that dinner?! what's under the olives? but nearly 98% of the HK ppl I know hate the taste of olives, I'm surprised that you like it! I just recently accepted the taste of olives
haha..that's mozzarella cheese! Usually ppl eat mozzarella and tomato slices together. I put olives on it as I didn't have tomatoes... um...I like all italian food indeed...haha...I find myself loving food that most ppl don't like, like blue cheese, olives, and even 納豆...
that's what i guess too, but mozzarella cheese and olive is a crazy combination to me, haha! I would usually get something soury to blend out the mozzarella taste. hey have you ever have tuna/salmon tar tar? they go really well with olives!
6 feedbacks:
哀屍笛殊呢
eat shit la
what's that dinner?!
what's under the olives?
but nearly 98% of the HK ppl I know hate the taste of olives, I'm surprised that you like it!
I just recently accepted the taste of olives
haha..that's mozzarella cheese! Usually ppl eat mozzarella and tomato slices together. I put olives on it as I didn't have tomatoes... um...I like all italian food indeed...haha...I find myself loving food that most ppl don't like, like blue cheese, olives, and even 納豆...
that's what i guess too, but mozzarella cheese and olive is a crazy combination to me, haha!
I would usually get something soury to blend out the mozzarella taste.
hey have you ever have tuna/salmon tar tar? they go really well with olives!
Yes, so I serve the mozzarella with balsamic vinegaras it's quite light in taste.
Tuna/salmon tar tar? Really? Let me try it next time then :)
Post a Comment