hoiman, are you interested in doing freelance for my friend who's trying to launch a fashion/modeling website around Xmas time? I referred you to him and he likes the stuff in your portfolio, how can he contact you if you are interested in doing that?
ar Bi, hehe, i remember you were in my dreams for several times, haha... you are one of my source of stress! hahahaha...
Lala, Could you please ask him to email me first? hoimantif@gmail.com Thanks!!
anonymous, Thanks for your advice...I get your point....just that's the one can't be replaced for the rest of my life -_- so it's hard to get through it... try my best!
4 feedbacks:
有無發夢見到我先? XD
hoiman, are you interested in doing freelance for my friend who's trying to launch a fashion/modeling website around Xmas time?
I referred you to him and he likes the stuff in your portfolio, how can he contact you if you are interested in doing that?
To focus on what you already had; rather than dredging things/people which you once possessed but have now lost or which you don't ever possess.
ar Bi,
hehe, i remember you were in my dreams for several times, haha...
you are one of my source of stress! hahahaha...
Lala,
Could you please ask him to email me first?
hoimantif@gmail.com
Thanks!!
anonymous,
Thanks for your advice...I get your point....just that's the one can't be replaced for the rest of my life -_- so it's hard to get through it... try my best!
Post a Comment